Monday, August 5, 2013

To what does it take to really live life to the fullest?

Do you believe those who don't rebel miss out?

It seems like everyone has a moment in their early twenties where they are kids for just a couple more years. They are able to do and be anything they want, and aren't confined to the expectations of the professional world. You can travel the world with a couple of bucks in your pockets, and make lifelong memories with friends...teach english in impoverished countries. All things i would love to do. But Is that necessary to grow up? Am I growing up too soon? What happens if you never have it?

I aways make it a point to live my life to the fullest but My fear of missing out says I need that, but on the other hand I'm grateful for where I am because my journey upward (professionally) has a slightly more solid foundation than some.

#adventurecravings #reflections #rebellion #kidultproblems #justtryingtofigurelifeout #readytolive #carefreevscareless

No comments:

Post a Comment