Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I see you!



I can see clearly now...that my glasses are bigger. I just got a new pair of glasses- and they were free! I "tried them on" via a picture I uploaded and they would place the dimensions of the glasses on to my face according to the dimensions of the picture. It was pretty cool. And while I was skeptical that it was an accurate depiction of what the glasses might look like (I tried them on at least 10 different pictures by the way)...THEY LOOK GREAT! I've even received compliments on them. They also make me look very European, or hipster, apparently. While I get many questions about my ethnicity...now people are asking if I'm from France. Interesting.
They make me feel a lot more confident now that I can see everything and while they are bigger and more obvious of an accessory...I think they suit who I am for now. I like 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment